Friday, January 15, 2010

From OKC to Cusco to Arequipa


So this last week has been packed full of travel! It has been insane and amazing! Peru is a wonderful country. I am so blessed to get to spend the next year here. So far I have been on 5planes, 9 buses, 6 taxi's, and 2 trains and not a thing has gone wrong! If that isn't a miracle then I am not sure what is. Gef, Kristy and I have toured all of Cusco, Ollanaytambo, Machu Picchu, and Aguas Calientes. So remarkable! This is a picture of me at the Sacred Valley somewhere between Cusco and Ollanaytambo!

In Arequipa now! I am so excited to be here with the kids and to get this year started! First kids I saw were Nelar and Luis! They ran and gave me the best hugs! I am so blessed to be in this place! Please pray for my spanish learning! It is rough right now.

Love Him, Love People!

1 comment:

  1. So, back when I first opened the studio I started a blog...only I never went back or kept up with it or anything. BUT, the background on your blog just so happens to be the same exact one I picked!!! I just thought that was funny! And, I think you have GREAT taste! LOL! I'm thinking of you and praying for you often! Hope all is well!

    Tiff :))))

    ReplyDelete