On Sunday after church I got to take all the girls horseback riding in the countryside of Arequipa. We all had so much fun. We took a bus to Saga (the mall, if you can call it that) to eat in the food court and then 3 taxi's about 30 minutes out of town to the horse ranch. There were 17 of us and we had the best time! I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Sandra eating her fries with mayonnaise. Yum?
All the girls eating in the food court. Most of them got KFC, but a few got chinese.
Magali and her horse, he always took her through the water as she said "oh no, oh no, ahhhh..."
Some of the girls eagerly waiting to get started.
Me and my horse whose name I couldn't remember so I called her "Chica".
Some of the girls
Carolina trying to make her horse go faster!
Sybil and Laura's horses did not like each other!
Love your photos! Horseback riding was so much fun and the girls LOVED it. Thanks for taking us :)
ReplyDelete