I have been so blessed since I returned back to Peru from the States and have been able to spend so much more time with the kids, specifically the girls. They are absolutely incredible young ladies. I grow more and more fond of them each day. One day I was hanging out, enjoying a little quality time, with four of the girls in their room and noticed the ugly walls and lack of girlie..ness. It was very obvious that a guy chose the boring beige color on the walls and the two sets of windows in the room had two different fabrics/prints of curtains. No fun for sure! So we decided to have a little paint party. The girls decided they wanted pink and purple. So one Friday night we bought some paint and supplies and started painting! Seriously one of the greatest nights of my life. We had so much fun painting and cleaning and organizing the room. After all the hard work we had a bit of a paint fight that I am pretty sure Laura (another gringa) and I lost horribly! Good times for the record books!
Love Much! Love Often!
Purple paint!! These girls have great taste!! Hehe
ReplyDelete