Isaiah - - the whole book is basically the Lord humbling town after town after town. I sure as heck do not want to be humbled like the people of Isaiah, I would much rather just get humble from the get go.
Luke 1:52 - -He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.
Luke 14:11 - - "For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
Luke 18:14 - -"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
I am not sure how to go about becoming humble, but I am absolutely working on it and praying about it constantly! I never want to lift my self up or anything I do for the Lord. Anything I do is only by the grace of God allowing me to do it.
Love Much! Love Often!
No comments:
Post a Comment